[MacPorts] #21072: Cannot force a change to +universal

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:55:53 PDT 2009

> From your point of view, I can see why you might think these changes
> are easy (NOT trivial, look it up), but you'd be wrong.
>
> - Toby

Fair enough. Can you tell me what I can do in this situation?

For example, is there any way to get a full list of the dependencies
needed for a given package, separated into "These are installed (and
may be upgraded)" and "These are not installed (and will cause an
error if you try to upgrade, but will install without problem)"?