php5-soap

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Sun Sep 6 07:09:28 PDT 2009

Yes. Same error.

I'm not rebuilding because I `port uninstall installed`. I verified I
had no ports installed and then issued `port install php5-soap` and
after building all the dependancies it continues to fail as I reported.
It's the same error I received before uninstalling all of my ports. So
my env is as clean as I it can reasonably be short of nuking /opt and
the rest.

// Brad