php5 defaults issues

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Sep 30 19:09:50 PDT 2009

http://us.php.net/manual/en/mail.configuration.php#ini.sendmail-path

	Where the sendmail program can be found, usually
	/usr/sbin/sendmail or /usr/lib/sendmail. configure
	does an honest attempt of locating this one for you
	and set a default, but if it fails, you can set it here.

Any idea why configure did not figure it out?  In all cases in the
past, it has.  Would you mind running phpInfo() and seeing if you are
missing the value as well?

I have never had this default get lost before.