Swarm dependencies conflicts with Octave

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Apr 14 01:09:19 PDT 2010

On Apr 14, 2010, at 02:49, Cristiano Fontana wrote:

> Unfortunately I need to install also ffcall port but it does not install on my machine because the 64 bit architecture is not yet supported.
> I think that this problem will not be fixed soon...

Yes, we have a ticket for that which maybe you already found.

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/23020

It's up to the developer of that software to provide a 64-bit compatible version. Please contact him for any further information.

Alternately, we could possibly force it to build 32-bit even on Snow Leopard.