Failed to open Portfile from registry

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Apr 23 20:58:34 PDT 2010

Right.

The problem was because your sqlite db was created with a different schema in a previous version of trunk (not 1.8.2), and each version of trunk may have a new schema.  So when you rebuilt after a cvs up, the software was trying to use the db as if it had the new schema when it did not.

This is why, as jmr pointed out previously, that nuking the database allows it to be rebuilt using the new schema.