macosx tcl development env

Daniel O'Connor darius at dons.net.au
Sun Apr 25 16:34:13 PDT 2010

On 26/04/2010, at 4:04 AM, Joshua Root wrote:

> On 2010-4-26 02:56 , Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>> I am interested in understanding macports better.
>>
>> Does anyone want to share their tools of choice for working with tcl?
>>
>> On macosx I usually use bbedit and a bash when that works.
>
> That and 'rlwrap tclsh' is all I really use.

Hmm I didn't know about rlwrap, I usually use tclreadline for interactive stuff (although I am having trouble porting it to Mac OS X).

That said pasting text into it doesn't work if it contains tabs, however I usually just source the file if I am writing a procedure.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum