[Pp]honon & QCA issue in KDE ports

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Aug 13 06:43:11 PDT 2010

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:29 -0400, "Jeremy Lavergne"
<jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:
> > configure.pkg_config_path-append ${qt_dir}/lib/pkgconfig
>
> Was qt_dir for the selected qt or just qt4-mac?

Right now, just qt4-mac.  Once qt4-x11 are updated, I'll play around
with having qt4-mac be just libraries (no frameworks) and see if they
can really be 'select'ed dynamically; if so, then I'll update all of the
qt4 ports to be "generic".  I don't know if it'll work or not yet, but
I'm still hopeful.  Either way, it'll take me months to get this done --
so, in the mean time I'm just hard-writing in qt4-mac alone. - MLD