[Pp]honon & QCA issue in KDE ports

Jeremy Lainé sharky at macports.org
Sun Aug 15 22:53:19 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

> Yes, either 'P'honon or 'p'honon is correct, not both.  Qt installs as
> the latter, but I'm lead to believe that the actual release installs as
> the former.  I'll base my final judgement on what the release does.

You will find the answer in the Qt 4.6.1 release notes [1]:

"Include headers have been changed. The only official method for
including Phonon headers is <phonon/ClassName> or
<phonon/classname.h>. This change was necessary because of
frameworks on Mac.

Compatibility is provided for <Phonon/*> includes, but is not
guaranteed to work. Including <phonon> and <Phonon> is not
supported."

Cheers,
Jeremy

[1] http://qt.nokia.com/developer/changes/changes-4.6.1/