qt4-mac upgrade won't build

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Tue Aug 17 09:10:37 PDT 2010

Hi Thomas - The error occurred somewhere before that lines of the
logfile you included -- you're doing a parallel build of Qt, and it
happens this way sometimes when one thread encounters an error & the
other goes on and on.  Can you please create a ticket & post the whole
log to it?  I was literally seconds away from a qt4-mac* update &
revision bump to get those changes, but I'll hold off until I see your
log since Qt4 takes so long to compile. - MLD