issue: "dyld: Symbol not found: _CGLGetCurrentContext"

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Aug 18 23:24:23 PDT 2010

On Aug 18, 2010, at 20:38, Michael Dickens wrote:

> I've been working on ticket #26079, asking for octave-devel using Octave
> 3.3.52.

Oh... I started working on it too. Sounds like you got further than me though; I hadn't yet gotten to the point of updating the patchfiles to let the compile begin.

> I set up DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly and try to execute './octave' from
> the CLI, it complains:

As Jeremy said, setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH should not be necessary and generally causes issues. What errors were you encountering before you started setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH?