[74419] trunk/dports/kde

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Dec 16 08:56:30 PST 2010

On Dec 16, 2010, at 11:48 AM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
> Is the library part of the client (as in disable it there or are we duplicating)?
> ktorrent @3.3.4 (kde, kde4)
>    KDE4 bittorrent client.

Nope; libktorrent was separated from ktorrent as of version 4.0.0 -- so, this port will be used by the soon-to-be coming (hopefully) ktorrent4 port.  I was thinking of renaming 'ktorrent' to 'ktorrent3' and making it conflict with 'ktorrent4'.  No idea if it'll work; seems like a few recent KDE ports aren't very Mac / Darwin friendly yet.  Remains to be seen if this one is. - MLD