new port fail2ban

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Fri Dec 17 16:31:18 PST 2010

I have created a port for fail2ban. From the developers: "Fail2Ban
scans log files like /var/log/pwdfail or /var/log/apache/error_log and
bans IP that makes too many password failures".

Fail2ban is written in Python and I am using the python26 port group.

I would like keep the name as fail2ban but am asking if I should
rename it py26-fail2ban?

As far as I can tell fail2ban has three scripts in ${prefix}/bin that
all start with a shabang so even if someone has a different version of
python selected this should be ok I think.

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht