What is wrong with my download location

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Thu Feb 11 10:39:29 PST 2010

Woudlnt those expand out into the same thing?

name                ASSP
version             1.6.5.4
#distname            ASSP_${version}-Install
distname            ${name}_${version}-Install

So the second one, your suggestion, becomes
ASSP_1.6.5.4-Install

Which according to `port fetch`...
--->  Attempting to fetch ASSP_1.6.5.4-Install.zip from http://superb-east.dl.sourceforge.net/ASSP
 % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
DEBUG: Fetching failed:: HTTP response code said error

ASSP_1.6.5.4-Install.zip
ASSP_1.6.5.4-Install

Those two are equal, other than MacPorts is going to add the .zip to it.

If I go to http://assp.sourceforge.net/ and click on downloads, I am taken to http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/files/

Is it that path change they they made in where the distros are that is the problem?  I am seeing the resource located at:
http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/project/assp/ASSP%20Installation/ASSP%201.6.5.4/ASSP_1.6.5.4-Install.zip

So the filename is correct, as it stood, but the big huge mess of file directories they chose to move everything into, broke the port?