ui_msg to notes

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Thu Feb 11 11:19:57 PST 2010

I am not even going to test that, at this point, but lets assume it works, how did you get to that path?

I start here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/files/

They have a rad mess of a link here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/files/ASSP%20Installation/ASSP%201.6.5.4/ASSP_1.6.5.4-Install.zip/download

Which as you can see, as the dir path "projects" in it, which is not in your master_sites listing below, not or "files".

The docs state to use colons, from the docs:
    When using mirror master_sites, the subdirectory ${name} is checked
    on every mirror. If the mirror subdirectory does not match ${name},
    then you may specify it using after the mirror separated by a colon.

Having a developer that makes random and erratic changes to his distribution location is making this not worth it.  Changing underscores to dashes, a ridiculous versioning scheme, etc, all make it impossible for me to keep up with the daily updates they are pushing out.  Asking the developer anything about this is pointless.

/frustration