distfiles mirror missing recent files

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Feb 11 22:28:03 PST 2010

Mostly... The mirroring process can be bogged down by slow or unresponsive mirrors. I killed the stuck mirror processes so it is moving again. There should be a timeout for each invocation of "port mirror", either internally in macports or in the server-side script. I just havnt had time to work on it server-side.

-Bill