2010 the year for package builds? [was Re: Is it time to start regression testing yet?]

C. Florian Ebeling florian.ebeling at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:45:04 PST 2010

Hi Jordan,

>> I have secretly been working on a build server I call Portmill, which polls the svn, and builds every
>> port that changes. Results get posted to a web app which presents them, together with build logs (tails) for the ones that fail
>
> How's this coming along?  I just thought I'd raise the topic again now that we're in a new decade. :-)

thanks for showing interest in it. I have to admit, though, that this
little project is very far away for me right now. My life changed over
completely, I spare you the details here, but I'm more interested in
other projects nowadays. I think I should be honest about this.

If somebody wanted to work on Portmill I offer my help with getting
started, and answer questions possibly coming up. It is all still on
my github account, but I haven't touched it in the last half a year.
Sorry to give this probably disappointing answer.

Florian

--
Florian Ebeling
florian.ebeling at gmail.com