Warning: Line X seems to hardcode the version number, consider using ${version} instead

nox nox at macports.org
Wed Jan 6 13:39:05 PST 2010

Oh, I didn't know about that. Thanks for telling me.

Back on the topic, I just got a fugly idea, we could create a special command, which would just executes its arguments, and uses its name an unconditional exception for whatever warning triggered on the same line.

Something like:

stop_with_that_crap_lint name docbook-xml-5.0