Portfile for GEANT4

Cristiano Fontana cristiano.fontana at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 03:31:36 PST 2010

Thank you!
Now I am trying for the n-th time to compile GEANT and see if the installation gets to the end.
While I am waiting I will post another question.

Is there a way to set some environment variables that should be set at the beginning of any shell session?
GEANT to work needs some variables to be set and provides a script that is supposed to be executed in the .porfile
Do the uses has to put the script by hand in the .profile?

	Cristiano