License option

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Jan 15 04:26:29 PST 2010

On 15.01.2010 00:07, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
> That's pretty straightforward for SourceForge projects: we can write
> a licensecheck just like livecheck.

What about something like "lint --guess"? It would try to find missing
values (could also be used in the same way for other mandatory fields
like categories or homepage). Although this still needs to be verified
to be really sure, as a project might have left sf.net/freshmeat with
incomplete/incorrect values.

I don't think we really need yet another command just for this.

Rainer