[MacPorts] Migration modified

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Thu Jan 21 13:43:12 PST 2010

On the simple side, what about an install log. Plain text file that
simply lists the commands you issued when installing software.

Sort of like a grep 'port install' .bash_history that lasted a little
longer.

This would omit all dependencies and leave you a chronological list of
what you did since dat one.

--
Scott
(Sent from a mobile device)