[69272] trunk/dports/science/stellarium/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Jul 3 13:34:38 PDT 2010

On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 20:15 +0200, "Rainer Müller" <raimue at macports.org>
wrote:
> On 2010-06-29 09:20 , michaelld at macports.org wrote:
> > -depends_lib     path:bin/qmake-mac:qt4-mac \
> > +depends_lib     port:qt4-mac \
>
> What is the reasoning behind this change? Doesn't this prevent qt4-x11
> to be used instead now?

The above change just prevents qt4-mac-devel from working as an
alternative to qt4-mac (both now and before the change); the x11 version
of qmake was installed as bin/qmake-x11 before this last upgrade (now,
all qmake's are bin/qmake, changed via 'select').  I've made these
changes just for the time being while I upgrade the 4 qt4 ports
(qt4-mac, qt4-mac-devel, qt4-x11, qt4-x11-devel) and get them all
working under 'select'.  Once all are working & stable, I plan on going
back and changing lines such as the above to "path:bin/qmake:qt4-mac" --
which will then, hopefully, allow for any of the 4 qt4 variants to be
dynamically 'select'ed in and out.  I doubt most people will use this
functionality, but since all 4 qt4 ports are so similar in installation,
it should be an option.

Right now I'm still fighting with Qt to get qt4-mac stable.  Once
qt4-mac is working well, those changes will then propagate directly to
qt4-mac-devel.  qt4-x11 will have its own issues getting the latest
versions to work -- but I'll get there sooner or later. - MLD