macfuse

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Thu Jul 15 16:16:24 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 08:39:03AM -0400, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
> > I've been getting errors while trying to use fuse lately. Cursory digging with kextutil shows it's purely permissions-based.
>
> Here's a proposed fix.

I put in a similar fix in r69768. Does it work for you?

> I didn't see where the files were in destroot, so I put the permissions in post-activate. If you know where the files are in destroot feel free to change them there instead.

macfuse builds using a script that doesn't separate the build and
install (destroot) actions, so the port only uses the build phase. I
put the change at the end of the build phase.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/