[69476] trunk/dports/perl

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jul 16 02:07:55 PDT 2010

On Jul 8, 2010, at 01:45, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Jul 8, 2010, at 00:06, Eric Hall wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 02:57:55PM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>>> Why not just write
>>>
>>> perl5.setup			Crypt-Cast5 0.05
>>>
>>> like all the other perl5 ports do?
>>

>> 	Probably 'cause I copied it from another port from
>> before when such a thing existed.
>
> Ok, then I'd like to fix that. Do you have any objection to the attached diff?

I didn't commit that diff exactly, but I did commit:

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/69774

changed version and perl5.setup to just perl5.setup

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/69775

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/69776

allowed p5-crypt-cast5 to install on case-sensitive filesystems, fix homepage

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/69777

simplified p5-file-libmagic, changing distfiles to extract.suffix

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/69778

removed master_sites and distfiles from p5-cam-pdf; the defaults work fine