Retiring as maintainer

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.org
Mon Jul 26 04:28:06 PDT 2010

Hi all,

As you may have noticed I am no longer active as a MacPorts
maintainer. The main reason for this is (next to not having much
time) that I no longer actively use Macs (still have some access,
but I don't do much with it).

As the bug reports for my packages increase and I can't handle
them, I'm retiring as MacPorts maintainer and I've dropped
maintainership on all my packages and unassigned my bugs. I'm
sorry to do this but I think it's better than others thinking the
packages are still maintained.

Thanks to all of you for your great work in bringing Linux/Unix
packages to the Mac, it helped me a lot and I really enjoyed
working with you.

Thanks,
Simon
--