Mutt-Devel Fix

Dmitry Nedospasov dmitry at nedos.net
Thu Jul 29 01:36:33 PDT 2010

Hey Devs,

Could someone please commit the patch attached in #25849 [1]. This patch
is really nasty as you get segfaults when unsubscribing from imap
folders (who ever does that, right?).

Also this fixes my previous fix #25623, in which i managed to add a small
error to the one line patch file :) It expects an empty PATCHES file,
which may not be the case if we patch mutt-dev with another patch first,
that we also document in PATCHES (in this case the unmailboxes aka.
unsubscribe patch).

Thanks in advance!

D.

P.S. mutt-devel recently changed to: nomaintainer at macports.org, should i
take that up? Personaly, I don't mind filing Trac tickets as long as they
actually get commited :)

[1] http://trac.macports.org/ticket/25849
--
Dmitry Nedospasov <dmitry at nedos.net> -- Twitter: @nedos