sbsat using system ncurses

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jun 17 14:48:47 PDT 2010

On Jun 17, 2010, at 15:15, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

> sbsat uses the system ncurses instead of the macports one when installed (it's presently not marked as a dependency, sosumi). Any ideas on how to correct this?

I don't understand how this software ends up linking with ncurses. I don't see "-lncurses" anywhere. Even grepping the entire source directory for "curse" all I see is a test in the configure script for the headers. I see nothing about the libraries.

I tried adding "configure.ldflags-append -lncurses" to the portfile. That made it link with both ncurses in /opt/local/lib and ncurses in /usr/lib so that's clearly not the answer.