Mac::Growl?

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Sat May 1 12:05:07 PDT 2010

All this reminds me that I have some mods for cpan2port that might be
useful for others.  There are two new options:
  -w wraps and indents long dependency and hash lines
  -d follows perl dependencies and creates portfiles for the full tree.

The dependency option may be a bit of overkill right now as there are
bound to be existing ports for some of those, but it's better than
nothing.  Plus it may be a good way to find existing ports that need
updating while checking for duplicates.

Also, cpan2port doesn't currently detect when Build.pl is required, is
there a way to detect that using CPAN?  It'd be a beneficial addition
as the alternative is attempting to install the port and receiving
build errors.

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp eabb6fe6 d47c500f b2458f5d a7cc7abb f81c4e00