Missing or invalid form token. Do you have cookies enabled?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat May 15 00:04:14 PDT 2010

I'm constantly running into the error "Missing or invalid form token. Do you have cookies enabled?" now when trying to deal with MacPorts tickets in Trac. It's been a totally normal workflow for me to open a ticket and then not try to write into it for a day or more as I'm thinking about how to resolve it. This used to work, but presumably a Trac update has now caused it to set a session token in my browser, which is now expiring before I enter my changes? Worst part, sometimes when I get this message, I'll then use Safari's back button to try to go back to the form, copy what I wrote, reload the page, paste it back in and try to submit again. But already at the first step, after I've hit the back button, the missing token message appears there too. My changes are lost completely and I have to redo / retype them. Is there a way to restore the prior behavior?