Build farm?

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Sat May 29 11:52:45 PDT 2010

If we can make all the ports build in batch mode (and yes, I've said this a few times before ;-), I'm confident that build farm resources can be found, it's just not something we could provide interactive access to for all the developers given all the obvious security concerns that would raise.

- Jordan