KDE4 issue

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Wed Nov 10 13:18:53 PST 2010

Hi,

I am a little confused with my port of KMyMoney4, since it looks like as if it cannot find the oxygen icon set. I thought it would be included in some of the kde4 packages, but I can't find any sign of it.
See the 2nd error message:
---
$ /opt/macports-test/Applications/KDE4/kmymoney.app/Contents/MacOS/kmymoney
kmymoney(21233)/kdeui (KIconLoader) KSharedDataCache::Private::mapSharedMemory: Failed to establish shared memory mapping, will fallback to private memory -- memory usage will increase
kmymoney(21233)/kdeui (KIconLoader): Error: standard icon theme "oxygen" not found!
---
The first error is the next to worry about, but it isn't a show stopper like number 2…

Any idea?

Greets,
Marko