CC_PRINT_OPTIONS

Sean Farley sean at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 10 20:30:01 PST 2010

Hello devs,

I had a question about the environment variable CC_PRINT_OPTIONS set in
portutil.tcl:361

set ${command}.env_array(CC_PRINT_OPTIONS) "YES"

This is throwing a wrench into some custom ports I write and I had two
questions:

1) Why is this environment variable even set?

2) In general, there are many environment variables set by MacPorts but no
way to manipulate them. So in this case, I couldn't do a:

configure.env-delete CC_PRINT_OPTIONS='YES'

in my Portfile. Could there be a way to change any of these hardcoded
variables in the future?

Or is there something else I am missing?

Thanks,

Sean