Kismet and Tiger

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Mon Nov 29 15:54:45 PST 2010

On Nov 29, 2010, at 12:50 PM, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> P.S. OK, I'll confess that I still have a DEC Alpha in the corner, running at a whopping 500MHz, but it hasn't been powered up for over 5 years.  Anyone looking for a doorstop?  You pay shipping and its yours. :)

Just to follow up on this:  Holy Crap!  Somebody actually wanted it!  OK, so that person was Rob and maybe it's not that weird for somebody who considers a Ford F-450 King Ranch® edition to be a "light sport truck" to want an old Alpha, but it's now taken.  Sorry to all the G3 owners out there who were looking to trade up! ;-)

- Jordan