Looking for maintainer interested in Java ports

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Mon Oct 11 08:22:05 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,

You're not already a MacPorts committer, right? Why don't you prepare any patches you want to Maven, and submit them as a ticket. Among that change should be your change to the maintainer line. Please note in the ticket that you want to become maintainer of the port. Also, please let me know when you've filed that ticket, and I'll get it applied right away.

Thanks!

James