[72571] trunk/dports/aqua/qt4-mac

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Oct 22 11:09:27 PDT 2010

Hi Petr - qsci & almost all of the immediate qt4-mac dependents install for me (10.6.4, x86_64 native, MacPorts 1.9.99 from SVN latest, XCode 3.2.3).  I updated all of these ports to use the new qt4 portgroup, which sets lots of location variables (for the most part) including where qmake is located (via qt_qmake_cmd).  Just to double check, did you do a "clean" first, then "selfupdate", then try the install?  That sometimes fixes things.  If your issue continues, can you send me a debug log for your install of qsci?  Maybe something got lost during checkins or somewhere else ... - MLD