qt4-mac/qscintilla updates and new behavior

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun Oct 24 17:53:12 PDT 2010

On Oct 24, 2010, at 3:28 PM, Petr Vanek wrote:
> after some bugfixes we are able to install almost anything related to qt4 4.7. But when I try to rebuild my apps with qscintilla, I'm getting really strange behavior (cmake based apps which worked perfectly before). Env: fresh macports, fully patched snow leopard (upgraded from leopard month ago).

My bad.  My patch last night (#26958) fixed one issue but created another.  I've fixed that issue in r72719 -- please update your dports, clean qsci, & try again.

On Oct 24, 2010, at 4:39 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> I agree, the install_name of libqscintilla is wrong. Please file an issue in the issue tracker. I do not know if this is specific to qscintilla or generic to all ports using the qt4 portgroup.

This issue not generic to the new qt4 portgroup, though it does seem that many QMake-generated applications do need some tweaking -- especially plugins.  The install name was correct before (via a post-build call to install_name_tool), and is now correct again.