[71115] trunk/dports/science/gnuradio-grc/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Sep 4 08:00:07 PDT 2010

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:18 +0200, "Rainer Müller"
<raimue at macports.org> wrote:

> You should use the replaced_by option with a revision bump
> which will automatically remove the old port and install
> the new one on upgrade.
>
> replaced_by  gnuradio-companion

Is there an equivalent for the "replaced_by" port?  For example,
in "gnuradio-grc" I add in the above line, and then in
"gnuradio-companion" I add in a line like:

replaces gnuradio-grc

so that 'port' knows that when activating "gnuradio-companion" it
needs to check for deactivating "gnuradio-grc" first?

A "beta tester" just tried the new upgrade & came upon this problem.
I can fix it in "gnuradio-companion" using a quick "pre-extract"
script, but if this keyword is available then I'd rather use it.
Thanks! - MLD