[71212] trunk/dports/devel/openssl/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Sep 4 12:01:00 PDT 2010

On Sep 4, 2010, at 2:54 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

  On Sep 4, 2010, at 13:20, Michael Dickens wrote:

  Very good; I apologize to the maintainer (Muhammed "mmw"
  Weiss) for not requesting his permission first.  I'll try that
  approach from now on.

  Note that openssl is maintained by mww (Markus Weissmann). mmw
  (Muhammed Weiss) is a different individual.

Well, thanks for pointing that out: I've just messed up on all
sorts of levels today.  I'm going to give up while I'm behind and
hope tomorrow's a better day. - MLD