[71212] trunk/dports/devel/openssl/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Sep 9 12:37:40 PDT 2010

On Sep 4, 2010, at 3:53 PM, Joshua Root wrote:

  On 2010-9-5 04:20 , Michael Dickens wrote:

  I wish that concern had been added to the ticket so that

  we could have discussed it further -- or maybe you just close
  out the

  ticket if you feel that the changes are not warranted at all!

  I haven't been monitoring the ticket. I left further review
  and the
  decision to accept or reject to Markus since it's his port
  after all.

No problem; let me correct: I wish that Markus would respond in
-any- way to this ticket since he is the sole owner of that port
& these are enhancements.  I've added the final changes to the
patch (version 4) -- just added variants and fixing the 'engines'
library path (for each engine itself); it no longer requires
'makedepend' for various reasons.  I'm using some of these
variants in my personal build, so having them in place in the
official SVN trunk would be nice.  But, I'll update mine as
necessary if not (and, hopefully, remember that it's mine and not
official ;). - MLD