[71343] trunk/dports/devel/qca/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Sep 10 17:56:53 PDT 2010

On Sep 10, 2010, at 5:47 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

  Why not always use the universal architectures the user
  requested via the ${configure.universal_archs} variable?

That is a better solution for qca as well as qwtplot3d; I also
need to look into the qca-* ports since they probably will
require the same treatment.  I'll do that when I get a chance.
Trying to understand how muniversal-1.0 works right now, both for
this as well as py2X-numpy +universal.  Also, trying to get
gnuradio-qtgui working; it compiles, but the qwtplot3d library
didn't reference itself properly & hence the qtgui didn't work.
What comes around goes around ;) - MLD