trouble building new libpano portfile

Harry van der Wolf hvdwolf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 01:47:54 PDT 2010

2010/9/11 Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org>

> No, no, I meant to use them in the replace command instead of manually
> building this from multiple "-arch ${arch}" strings. I don't think it is
> necessary to change configure.ldflags at all, that's automatically set
> for you.
>
> Rainer

I now used:

post-configure {
    if {[variant_isset universal]} {
           reinplace -E "s|-dynamiclib|-dynamiclib
${configure.universal_ldflags}|g"  ${worksrcpath}/libtool
    } else {
        reinplace -E "s|-dynamiclib|-dynamiclib
${configure.ld_archflags}|g"  ${worksrcpath}/libtool
    }
}

That works fine and is simpler.
Thanks.

I have applied the patch to the tracker.

Harry