[GSoC][Binaries] proposal review

Felipe Tanus fotanus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:13:56 PDT 2011

Hello,

I finished to write my GSoC proposal to binary tool idea, following the
discussions with Erik. Would be great if you can review before the deadline,
to change something that is not right, add some ideas, or point something
that is missing.

You can review my proposal on this link:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/fotanus/1

Sorry for the delay to delivery this proposal. If you don't have time to
review it and there is something wrong with it, we can talk on the gsoc
review period.

[]'s

--
Felipe de Oliveira Tanus
E-mail: fotanus at gmail.com
Blog: http://www.itlife.com.br
Site: http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~fotanus/
-----
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -
Gandalf