SVN interdependencies

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Aug 5 10:35:05 PDT 2011

> Hmmm… I must confess I’m pretty neophyte with metaports. Is there a
> way to specify that llvm should be built before dragonegg?

You can do something that will make people cringe over the semantics;
force it by putting llvm as an extract phase and library dependency for
this meta port. Simply listing them in the order you want as library
dependencies may also suffice. Test it! :-)

A meta port would be one that is itself empty but depends on a collection
of ports. So this meta package would depend on llvm and dragonegg, while
doing nothing else itself.