[81769] trunk/dports/kde/digikam/Portfile

Nicolas Pavillon nicos_pavlov at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 5 13:37:02 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am probably the one who added it when listing the new ports required by digikam with the disappearance of kdegraphics4. I based the addition of dependencies on the configure log, where I saw that digikam was searching for mysql and mysql-server.

Then, if a better knowledge of digikam shows that it is not needed, it is indeed probably better to not require it.

Cheers,

Nicolas