subports help, testing py-tz

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Wed Aug 10 20:46:24 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 22:33, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:

> Fair enough, but in this case py-tz and py25-tz are pre-existing, so
> unless you're actually planning on deleting them and their dependents,
> it would make more sense to include them in the unified portfile than to
> leave them separate. You don't have to install all of the subports on
> your system. :-)

Good point.

>> Thanks to both Bryan and Josh for comments, I've attached the latest
>> version, addressing the comments. Is this OK?
>
> Looks OK to me.

I actually found another issue related to the documentation, all
subports where trying to install the same location "py-tz-${version}",
I've replaced this py${python.branch}-tz instead.

I've installed these locally and will probably push tomorrow if I
don't find any issues between now and then.

Cheers

Adam