fetching via git and worksrcdir

Titus von Boxberg titus at v9g.de
Mon Aug 15 10:50:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to write a Portfile for a library that is to be fetched with git.

The lib has to be configured and built within a subdir  named "src" (below the lib's root dir).

Setting worksrcdir to ${distname}/src causes git to clone the repo into that directory
instead of ${workpath}/${distname}.

How am I supposed to tell the build phases the correct working directory?

And, just for curiosity, is exporting the repo to ${workpath}/${worksrcdir} what was intended?
As far as I can see this is done by git and hg only (?).

Thanks + regards

Titus