Ports with invalid dependencies

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Tue Aug 16 20:30:16 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 09:00:45PM -0700, M.E. O'Neill wrote:
> The errors I discovered were:
>
> 	biblatex-biber -> piblatex-module-build
> 	p5-list-uniq -> p5.12-list-uniq
> 	pemail -> p5.12--mail-pop3client
> 	pemail -> p5.12--mime-lite
> 	pemail -> p5.12--term-readkey
> 	py-pyxmpp -> py-p-dnspython
> 	py-pyxmpp -> py-p-libxml2
> 	py-pyxmpp -> py-p-m2crypto

These are fallout from yesterday's mass change to perl ports and the
recent change to unify the Python ports. Should all be fixed now.

> 	rb19-main -> rb19-fattr

I have no idea what this dependency is supposed to be, either...

> 	yi -> alex
> 	yi -> happy

Considering that the yi port hasn't been updated since it was added in
2005, and it's been broken for a year and a half without anyone
complaining, I think it's time to remove it. If anyone wants to rescue
it from the jaws of my `svn rm`, this would be a good time to speak
up...

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/