'configure-args.delete' bug?

KonaBlend kona8lend at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:11:24 PST 2011

On 2011-12-07, at 1:23 PM, vincent habchi wrote:

> Le 7 déc. 2011 à 17:32, Jeremy Lavergne a écrit :
>
>> Since it involves a space, what does quoting the whole thing you want
>> removed do?
>
> Well, bad news: It does not work. If I quote the whole line using double quotes "", nothing gets deleted. If I use simple quotes '', for whatever reason, only the 'if' token gets discarded. So it seems to be a *real* bug.
>
> Vincent

.delete doesn't support groups (nested list) of args. I'd suggest the inverse approach and define configure.args as a base set of arguments, then multiple .append's as needed. The alternative would be to enhance macports with some sort of nested list support, or add the option to submit a callback routine to process the variable.

--KonaBlend