[88013] trunk/dports/textproc/dblatex/Portfile

Chris Perl chris.perl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:25:09 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 03:30:30AM +0100, Clemens Lang wrote:
> However, since the modeline contains ft=tcl for vim it actually
> overrides the Portfile syntax from [1]. I personally find this pretty
> annoying. If somebody on this list has a better suggestion on how to
> make vim ignore this part of the modeline and set ft=portfile instead
> I'm happy to change it back, but until then I vote for either dropping
> ft=tcl completely or replacing it by ft=portfile.

Not ideal, but you could modify ftdetect/macports.vim such that it sets
'nomodeline' for files that match 'Portfile' and sets everything the
modeline would have.  i.e.:

au BufRead,BufNewFile Portfile set nomodeline ft=portfile fenc=utf-8 et
sw=4 ts=4 sts=4

Obviously you'd then be ignoring anything else that might be added to
the modeline in the future.

Chris