Strange Behavior

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Tue Dec 20 16:53:04 PST 2011

Does anyone notice this behavior?

If you use a statement to come up with your list of ports to operate on, the actions use the macports-supplied portfiles rather than the ones specified as default by sources.conf.

Specifically, I have my own repo and macports in sources.conf, with my repo first and marked as default. If i run a command against specific port names, it uses those portfiles. If I use something like "install categorky:kde and maintainer:snc" then it uses macports' portfiles instead of mine.