orphaned my ports

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Tue Dec 20 17:08:39 PST 2011

Hi,

This is just to inform you that I've orphaned my ports in r88158 as
I will no longer be able to maintain them: the liquid of the cooling
system of my Power Mac G5 (my only Mac OS X machine) has leaked,
leading to random sleep, and since the machine is old and no longer
supported, I won't try to repair it.

I will remain subscribed to the MacPorts lists for a few days,
otherwise if you need some information about my old ports, you can
contact me at the address below.

Regards,

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.net> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.net/>